Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton
Things are going to get real and raw up in here. I am not only sharing my recipe’s but also my heart; the emotions and feelings associated with food. I will open up about my love/hate relationship with not only food but MY trauma and emotional scars that have created this relationship.
If you know me on a personal level, you may learn things… both painful and cheerful that you didn’t know before. I intend this site to be an open book; not just to share my pain but the healing too. Facing our demons is the only way to conquer them and Food is one of my biggest. I will share with you the real pain behind the addiction, the struggle I face DAILY in my food choices and my journey to making a healthier me.
I’m switching from “Normal Paleo” to “Primal Paleo” and the basics of those are the same but I get a few extra goodies going Primal … like yogurt, cheese and more booze! My new journey begins tomorrow, my menu for the week is planned and the shopping shall commence!
My hopes for you in this process??
- You find some Recipe’s to try for yourself.
- You discuss your own struggles with food addiction or emotional eating.
- You come back to learn more about an awesome food lifestyle.
- We become closer as we learn more about one another.
- You are able to encourage others on their food journey.
- You visit often and help keep me accountable!